Wednesday, August 25, 2010

For Real

It has been so crazy around here lately. We went on a quick trip, I've been cleaning out closets, gearing up for the start of BSF, and parenting!! Here's a small review of what's been going on since Sunday..

This guy and I went to ACU to see cousin Em and opening chapel!! Scout thought he was so cool - "sneaking" into the girls dorm, such a rule breaker.



Of course we stopped by a few spots to reminisce - my old mailbox!
The GATA fountain. Scout wanted to play in the "water park."

Then we got our seats!
After chapel we went to lunch and then headed over to see where Aunt Abby works - she's big time!

While we were gone my in-laws kept the littles (you know, little brother and sister). But since we have been back Liza has been chowin down on tons of bananas with oatmeal mixed in and loving her highchair!




Oh and now so sad I am selling my car :( we have outgrown it but I couldn't let it go, its apart of me (which is another topic for another day) so sad!!

No comments: