Tuesday, March 09, 2010

My kids are crazy


Scout found the hospital gown from Ryder's visit to the ER and thought it was super fun

Ryder really thinks he can read. The other day we found him relaxing in his chair and reading his Bible.
And here are the outfits the boys picked out to wear outside to play - Scout in ski goggles and Ryder in his galoshes and Nerf gun protective eye wear. Liza and I are totally outnumbered!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachel said...

my boys do the same thing - ian wore a tie, mittens, spiderman slippers and goggles outside the other day.
they're crazy and we love it!! your kiddos are PRECIOUS!

Rebecca said...

Ok...I'm a sucky commenter...I read the blogs at school and the webnanny blocks the comment section, so reading is all I CAN do. I never think to get back on and comment when I get home.

Courtney said...

Man, I miss y'all!!! *sniff, sniff*