- Ryder started with Early Childhood Intervention to help his speech delay, I'm thinking of calling and telling them I regret asking them to come over! Now he won't be quiet!! He has an opionion about everything and now he has some of the words to express himself. Oh my goodness.
- Liza and I made a much necessary trip to Lake Jackson so she could meet my Granddaddy. It was a hard trip and sad but I will never regret going. My precious in-laws kept the boys and then when we needed to stay another day they didn't even hesitate and said they would keep the boys for an extra night.
- the next week my Granddaddy passed away. I'm sooo glad that we went when we did. So we all made the trip down to Lake Jackson as a family. It was sad but at the same time happy. We got to be with all of my cousins and with my Mullie. We got to celebrate a life well lived by Granddaddy and a marriage that spanned 69 years and 11 months. We were blessed by my grandparents precious church and cannot thank them enough.
- I started back to Bible Study Fellowship! They have a new approach to the day classes and you can bring your babies with you. Liza goes with me to my group and then I take her with me to the lecture. I sit on the back row and nurse and I don't miss out on anything. They have a class for her but I'm not ready for that just yet but in the baby class the teachers sing songs and pray over each one of the babies - how sweet is that???
- and for the last thing on the crazy train we called 911 last night. Ryder fell off of my bed and cut himself about 1mm from his eye. He bled like nobodies business! Freaked me out so I made Dwight call 911. They came assessed him and told us that yes he needed stitches and they could take him or we could. So Dwight drove him to the pediatric surgery center and they glued him up. Such a fun way to celebrate Dwight's 40th birthday!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment