Monday, January 05, 2009
Quarentine
Ok so Ryder has had pink eye - he started on drops last Tuesday - and let me just say pink eye is nasty. There is nothing sadder than a baby with eyes all crusted shut. And of course, my sweet baby who has never been sick, also had a double ear infection. So he's been on the IR list for the past week but just to be on the safe side we started giving Scout the eye drops too, to prevent any further pink eye break outs. Worked like a charm, Scout is gook free. We kept them both home from church yesterday but I think come Wednesday we will be ready! Scout is going to BSF and Ryder will be headed to Aunt Shelma's house to hang with Riley (unless Mallory comes early). I'm so excited to be back to our routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Tara! Can you e-mail me your mailing address? I have something I need to send you. It is long overdue, but better late than never!
no fun :-( I hope R gets better soon....Call me if you need anything!!!
Post a Comment