Friday, January 30, 2009

Pizza, Pizza

I love pizza, maybe I never really moved past college because I could eat pizza for every meal and not feel bad about it. So here is a new recipe for quick, easy, kid friendly pizza at home.
2 packages of croissant rolls
shredded mozzarella cheese
pasta sauce
any other toppings you like

instead of breaking the croissants into the triangles leave them in rectangles and mash the perforated line together
spoon desired amount of sauce onto rectangles
sprinkle cheese and top with whatever you like
bake according to croissant directions

Yummy, quick and EASY!

5 comments:

Staci said...

I love doing this! It's quick, easy, and YUMMY!!!

Chris and Amanda said...

Sounds way better than the low carb pizza I made :( Looking forward to trying it after my husband becomes the skinny man he used to be :)

Unknown said...

yummm we have not tried this but I think I we will trying it soon.

Chesley said...

That looks sooooooo good! I am totally going to make that!

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

That looks really good.:)

Russ