Thursday, January 29, 2009

And the award goes to...

For Best Hair:
Randi

For Best Use of Make-up While Parenting Multiple Children:
Brittany

For Best in Jeans:
Kelli

For Best Hostess:
Courtney

For Most With it Mom:
Becky

For Best Tantrum (but also a child that we would never change in all our lives):
Payton

For Best SAHD/Part Time SAHD:
RRL

Best Mom With a Job:
Wendy

Best New Mom:
Amy

Mom Who Impressed Us in 2008:
Amy

The winners will receive a gift card for a free drink at Sonic (non-happy hour price) and Best New Mom will also receive a gift certificate for a pedicure. Congratulations to all of our winners and I look forward to doing this contest next year.
Tara

7 comments:

Randi Freeby said...

We can't forget Courtney for most hospitable. Tara you are hilarious for thinking this up. You win a prize for most creative.

tara said...

Oops! Totally skipped one - my bad!

Brooks Inc. said...

Tara-

You are the best...I nominate you for most creative blogger!

Thanks for the awards. Payton and I are both thrilled.

Next year, instead of best mom in jeans maybe we could do "Best Mom jeans". I think I could win it hands down!

Love you!

BJB

Unknown said...

I wish I could have voted! I haven't had internet in way too long and am currently taking advantage of a freakishly good connection. : ) I am honored to be a nominee! And I agree, you win for most creative!

Wendy said...

OH my gosh, I won an award, and I didn't even know it! I don't even have my speech prepared! But I want to thank my housekeeper, my nanny, my publicist, my personal shopper... Anyway, Tara, you crack me up. Hands down, you win most creative blogger.

emily anna said...

Ok, why am I just now seeing this... I didn't even know I was nominated! I am SO flattered! :) You crack me up!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Thank you for the hair award but you all really must not see me that often....it's been a good week if it has been washed...you are just the best Tara, and you really do get the most creative award and your are one of the funniest people I know!!!