Here are a few of my observations from the inauguration. Obviously being from the Lone Star State you can pretty much guess who I voted for, so this will not cover anything political.
1 - What was Aretha Franklin wearing? Really a bow? They are adorable on my 3 year old niece but that is about it.
2 - The Obama girls are too cute for words. There is no way my kids would have ever been that well behaved, especially when it is freezing outside.
3 - Obama can deliver a good speech, I don't think he does good on the fly, but he did great today.
4 - Barbara Bush is adorable.
5 - Hillary Clinton looked like a blueberry. Seriously, get a stylist!
6 - Michelle Obama has great style but that dress wasn't her best. I think she would have looked great in a kelly green, lavender, or a bright red. I do however LOVE her ballgown.
7 - All of the coverage is over the top. It is amazing to me how all the stations can be reporting on the same thing and be reporting completely different things.
8 - Matt Lauer saying the dignitaries were arriving and then he listed Steven Spielberg and Dustin Hoffman - REALLY????
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I agree with all your thoughts, 100%. Especially Speilburg & Hoffman being dignitaries???? Um, okay?
Post a Comment