Monday, December 01, 2008

Update, tag and some pics

first for the tag - sorry Kristin that I have taken forever!
7 random things about me:
1 - I like toe separators. I think sometimes my toes just need some alone time, it makes them happy.

2 - I bite my nails. I would like to stop but its an obsession.

3 - I haven't cut my hair in a year. Its to the point now that I really need a hair cut but I love being able to pull it back in a ponytail and going.

4 - It drives me crazy that my mail is delivered after 5. It used to be delivered at 11:17 everyday without fail. Then something happened to my mailman (who always got a gift from me) and the new guy can't seem to find the time to get to my house before 5 - it kills me. I'm a stay at home mom and I live for the mail.

5 - I usually don't do my BSF lesson until Tuesday night, which could explain why some of my answers are ridiculous. Please don't tell my mom.

6 - I am still afraid of disappointing my parents. Nothing killed me more as a kid than to have either my mom or dad say that I had let them down - the thought of letting them down now still really bothers me. (I know if you are reading this and you are a counselor that this means I have parent issues but we really love each other and get along great so I'm not worried about it)

7 - i could be content to eat of the kids menu for the rest of my life. The portions are just the right size and I know I am going to enjoy what I get.


Update:
Abby is engaged!! She is getting married to Ryan next year and we are way excited. Ryder turns one on the 10th - I can't handle it or talk about it. Scout is going to get his first hair cut this week - you read that right Scout and first - he is 2 and a half and has never had a hair cut so now its time. That's our lives in a nutshell and here are some pics!
















5 comments:

Kristen said...

I TOTALLY understand #4
The other day it didn't come until 7pm!

Carolyn said...

I also love toe separators. Have you tried Yoga Toes? I'm somewhat addicted to them.

Kelly said...

Cracking up! My favorite line, "I think sometimes my toes just need some alone time, it makes them happy." :)

PS: I'm still up for being Tara for the day if you're still wanting to sell the spot. :)

Unknown said...

Your boys are so cute. I can't believe Ryder will be one soon. I understand why you can't talk about it.

I also hate when the mail comes late. I have had to get used to that in Brownwood as the mail usually doesn't get here till around 5. You would think the mail deliverers would want to get done before 5 and go home. Oh well.

Unknown said...

Oh, and congratulations to Abby!