Tuesday, December 09, 2008

All I don't want for Christmas

Lately there have been several commercials on the radio and TV about gifts for Christmas. I know some people are compiling lists of what they want, I on the other hand am going to give you a list of things I don't want. In no particular order..

- laser hair removal. I don't care if I have a huge mole on my nose with 12 thick dark hairs growing out of it, get me something else.

- a toaster over, listen Dwight it is not the coolest invention ever and it is not any cooler if it has a toaster on it

- a gym membership. been there, done that and I don't think we talked for a week.

- appliances. I know we really need a new dryer but can we wait until February?

- anything Christmasy in nature, it will be on sale the day after Christmas so we can save for the dryer in February

- the tub/shower thing that you can sit down in - you know call before you fall? the commercial comes on during Jeopardy.

Side note: Dwight only mentioned buying me a toaster oven and he did in fact get me a gym membership our first year of marriage - I know in his mind it was sweet (he wanted us to work out together) but it was not a good idea.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

The gym membership is funny! Mitch actually goofed last Christmas too...you've inspired me to post about it. Check it out.