This is a list of things I had before we had kids - now the trade off has been great and the kids are totally worth it but looking around today I realized stuff has changed.
Before kids I had:
1) a waist - I know everyone says it will come back but today I really miss it
2) sleep - Ryder is still eating at 4 am, which is great one on one time but I would like some one on one time with my pillow
3) a really cool purse - my diaper bags do rock and they aren't to girly but I had (still have it but its in the top of the closet) an AWESOME purse that Dwight bought me. It was Valentine's and he took my to the Galleria to pick it out and everything.
4) a closet full of super cool clothes - where did they go?? seriously, today I wore windpants. Stacey London and Clinton Kelly (from TLC's What not to Wear) would have a hey day with how I dress!
5) face time - if you didn't watch Brett Michaels' Rock of Love on VH1 you missed out. But one girl on there kept saying she needed, "face time with Brett Michaels." I used to have face time with Dwight, now we have less face time and more party of 4 time.
Seriously though I would give these all up all over again, because tonight as I held Scout's hand and we said prayers he looked at me and said, "luw you." Which made it all worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Funny list and sweet Scout!
Post a Comment