Friday, March 07, 2008

Privacy Issues

So after talking to my sister-in-law today and another friend I have decided to take The Blog private. Basically this means that a regular joe can't just peruse all my hysterical writings but more importantly they won't know intimate details of mine and my family's lives. So here is the plan. I am making this party private starting Monday - if you want to be invited email me, if not totally cool. To obtain said email address leave a comment and I will get in touch with you. Thanks!

26 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'd love to keep reading your blog. You're stinkin' hilarious. You can send me info about it on a facebook message if that's the easiest (since we don't have each other's e-mail addresses). Also, have you decided to go private due to safety issues? If so, I'd really like hearing (maybe you could blog on your private blog about it! :)) about it, cause I'm somewhat computer illiterate and don't know about risks/dangers that people say are out there.

Wade said...

I'm in . . . assuming I'm not the reason you're going private!

daughteroftheking said...

Add me to your private list if it's ok! I like to read and catch up on everyone!
Missy

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

I'm in!

Anonymous said...

How else will I get to spy on you everyday?
Love you!
~Heather

Shelly said...

Add me!! : ) I'm not far behind you. . .

Unknown said...

I e-mailed you, so just let me know if I used the right address!

Kendra said...

Can I peek?

angela said...

I'd like to keep reading.

Julie said...

I have to keep reading...you always leave a reader wanting more of your musings!!! :)

My email is my first name, middle initial, last name@yahoo.com. No spaces or underscores or anything...just all together.

Rachel said...

rachelkelder@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Add me, too!

Kelly Vaughn said...

Yes I want to read your blog!!!
rkvaughn@harvestfields.net

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

We can keep linked if you wish, Tara. I can't blame you for going private with your kid's pictures on-line.

Russ:)

Shannon said...

I'd love to keep up with your blog Tara. Kelly and Wade have my email address. I've thought about going private as well.

Unknown said...

I so want in!

Kristen said...

I wanna keep up too!

Chris and Amanda said...

Put us on your list.

Wendy said...

Keep me on board. My email is wendywek at yahoo.

Anonymous said...

Tara, I want to keep up with your family. I know that I'm a stalker on your blog, but I love seeing pictures of your cute kids! Plus I let you use our phone freshman year! :) juliew1215 yahoo.com

Beth P said...

I love peekin' in on your family and hysterical moments. I have a "kids in the car" moment that I'll share with you at church...Ken got a good laugh out of it! Count me in on the "private club"!

Mauri said...

I want in! You can facebook me or mbm98g@acu.edu - I get so much spam what does it hurt to put my email address in the comment section for all the world to see???

SickBabyNurse said...

How I'd miss the laughs! Count me in.
Jaime (Stone) Reed
Man I hope more people don't join you. My blogstalking may have to come to an end real soon!!!

christine pinson said...

ooh, me too, me too!

Chesley said...

I want to be on the cool people list! :)