Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Check the Map

So welcome to the private blog. I was working on this and getting all the invites sent out and guess what you can only have 100 readers on a private blog. How crazy is that? I mean HELLO check the map there are way more than 100 people reading this. Blogger is so short sighted.

6 comments:

Staci said...

So why did you decide to go private?

Jennifer K said...

Thanks for the invite! And that is an amazing snowman!

Jennifer said...

Okay, two questions:

1. will putting a link to your new blog mess up the "privateness" of it? In other words, would other people you don't want to access you be able to do so if I link you?

2. I'm curious about why you decided to do this. Is it safety stuff?

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Thanks for the invite, Tara.

Two points:

1. I have local good friends (originally from the US) with three cute little girls and I have suggested if they ever set up a blog to go private. I think private blogs are good for sites featuring children.

2. Since you are limited to 100 readers, which I would not like either, you could easily set up another blog, for example, 'Tara's life and thoughts'. You could potentially write articles within it that you would like to present publicly and could link the articles from the second blog with this one in order that current readers could easily find them. Just my thoughts from BC.:)

Russ

Unknown said...

So happy to be a reader of this hilarious and heart-moving blog! You know I have to have a regular dose of Scout and Ryder! Thanks for the inclusion!!!
Hugs!

Unknown said...

Hey Tara, did you read this crazy article on MSN(http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23594474/?GT1=43001)? Being like you and the mother in the article, I thought this was ridiculous, but I thought it would interest you.