We have good days and bad days but the more Ryder is around the fewer bad days we have. Scout loves to give his brother kisses and hugs - we are working on being gentle. He loves to hold his brother - we are working on remembering that he is holding Ryder and not standing up and walking off midhold. Here are some pics of my sweet boys.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Awww! I love that first picture!
So sweet! Hang in there.
By the way, the announcement was absolutely adorable. You know how I love those sort of things, and I was way impressed with its cuteness! :)
I saw the pic of you and Scout in this week's RHCC bulletin and it reminded me of how much I loved Scout as Yoda!
Oh, by the way, we placed membership this weekend!
Great pictures!
Sweet brothers! We missed you guys last night!
Oh, and loved the announcement!!!
Post a Comment