I'm glad to know there are parents out there who still discipline their kids.Yes, imagine that...:The kid should know better at 19. In BC that is an adult.Cheers, TaraRuss:)
I saw this story on Good Morning America, and I too, was so proud of this mother. How sad that so many found her actions too harsh!Thanks for bringing this story to others - I think it has a great message!Hugs!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'm glad to know there are parents out there who still discipline their kids.
Yes, imagine that...:
The kid should know better at 19. In BC that is an adult.
Cheers, Tara
Russ:)
I saw this story on Good Morning America, and I too, was so proud of this mother. How sad that so many found her actions too harsh!
Thanks for bringing this story to others - I think it has a great message!
Hugs!
Post a Comment