Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Blog Wars

So when I started this blog Dwight (my husband) kind of made fun of me. Then when I started getting regular comments he sort of backed off. When people in Abilene stopped me and made remarks about The Blog he laid even lower. I really gained some street cred after he put the map on The Blog and I had readers on 4 continents. So what does Dwight do? He goes and creates his own blog, self promotes, and is now represented on every continent except Antarctica. It's not even fair! I'm so upset I'm not even going to put a link to his blog on The Blog because I don't want him to steal any readers. So now it's on. I don't have a plan of attack yet but will be coming up with one soon and will let you know.

8 comments:

Staci said...

You can do it! You can beat him!!! lol

Kelly said...

That's funny. Yeah, I started a blog before Wade. He made fun of me at first. Now, he's Mr. Blogger USA! :)

Julie said...

What do we need to do? Rally the troops!

Wade said...

Hey Dwight!

Come over to my blog and leave your address in the comment section. Then I'll post about it!

(Sorry, Tara - pals before gals!)

Courtney said...

John started a blog for a while. I crushed him. We have far more interesting things to write about due to the nature of our insanely crazy lifestyle. Let's see, does someone want to read about a computer job or a three-year-old who break dances. That's what I thought. Dwight doesn't have a fighting chance.

Unknown said...

I really wanted to find Dwight's blog and leave discouraging messages, but I didn't want those to count as visits/comments.

The troops are behind you!

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

I'm so upset I'm not even going to put a link to his blog on The Blog because I don't want him to steal any readers.

Lol. A potentially new blogging concept, forget about networking and trying to build up readers, comments and links, just do not support any of the competition.

Good one, Tara.

Russ;)

The Sexy Knitter said...

Go Tara!! Tell Dwight he has a long way to catch up - I've had four thousand readers from 62 countries visit my blog! : )