Monday, November 12, 2007

huh, really?

Just in case you haven't been keeping track, I am having a baby in 4 weeks. 4 weeks from today to be exact.
Here is the short list of things that need to be done:
- Ryder needs a coming home outfit
- I need to finish Christmas shopping
- I need to start Christmas shopping
- decorate the house for Christmas (after Thanksgiving but before Christmas)
- I need to wash all the baby clothes
- pack a bag for the hospital
- I would like to find matching pjs for me and the baby while we are in the hospital
- finalize arrangements for where Scout is staying while I am in the hospital

we are going to be busy these next few weeks!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Reading over your list, I have a lot to finish up as well!! :) Hard to believe it's already upon us! One more on my list is "come up with a boy name." Seriously??? How do we not have a boy name yet and my gut feelings are that it is a boy??!!! Looking forward to spending some good time together over Thanksgiving! Love you---

Staci said...

WOW! I can't believe it's only 4 weeks away! How exciting!!!

Rachel said...

this list is SO familiar except we still had "paint the nursery" also 4 weeks before....then he came a week later ;)
....the nursery wasn't painted until my mother in law came to town to save the day when he was 2 weeks old

coongrats on your sweet boy coming so soon - yea!!!!

Holly said...

I will be thinking about you the next few weeks and years! If anyone offers to help in any way, take them up on it! I am glad you are in my BSF group.