I did it, too, and it says that Jackson looks equally like me and Boone, which is what we think anyway. Good luck with your to-do list! You will get it all done!
Tara, I just found your blog! Scout's a looker, any way you look at it! I think its neat he has so much of both of you! And 4 weeks! Holy cow. I can't wait for more updates! So glad I found your blog!
4 comments:
That's crazy that he is so much in the middle of the two of you! I'm glad you win by a whole 3%! lol
Really all I can see is Hayley and so to me she must have a lot more Willbanks. That's a neat little meter you found.
Hope the room is coming along. I would like to see a picture of the new beds when the room is finished.
I did it, too, and it says that Jackson looks equally like me and Boone, which is what we think anyway. Good luck with your to-do list! You will get it all done!
Tara,
I just found your blog! Scout's a looker, any way you look at it! I think its neat he has so much of both of you! And 4 weeks! Holy cow. I can't wait for more updates! So glad I found your blog!
Post a Comment