Friday, October 12, 2007

Worth a thousand words!

Meet Ryder! We had a sonogram today and sweet Virginia offered to do a 3D one for us - so here he is! Doesn't he look precious? And maybe it is just me, but I think he looks just like his big brother.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness! It is incredible the detail you can see on those things! He is adorable, of course!

Wade said...

Wow!

What a great shot! I agree, I can see a little Scout in him, too!

Kendra said...

wow - I had no idea those 3-D ones were so very detailed!! It's like you get to know what your little guy will look like before you ever get to touch him! Wow . . ."things sure ain't like they used to be, Bessy!!"

Staci said...

What a cutie! I always wanted to get a 3D. It's amazing the detail you can see!!!!

Monica said...

That is so amazing. You really do have a baby in there!! It is so amazing to see the baby before it is even born. Gone are the day of wondering what your baby will look like, for the right price. So excited for your new little one and excited you don't have to move. I am with you, I hate to move. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Kelly said...

So sweet...they're so peaceful and toasty in there!

BTW, I hope the stationary party went well. Wade was out of town that day and didn't get home until pretty late, so I was out of luck. I was bummed to miss it, but hope it was fun!

Erin said...

that is amazing! what a cutie!

Tamika said...

Oh my word! That is adorable! I love those 3-d pictures!