So I had planned to write about Scout's big boy room and how cute it is and how perfect it is, and how ready we are for Ryder to get here. Ummmm - it's not done. As a matter of fact it is not even started. When Scout was on his way I had the room painted and bedding washed and in the crib almost 9 weeks before he was born. Really? We are t-minus 8 weeks exactly from Ryder's birthday and I got nothing.
So instead of blogging about my inadequacies we hit a milestone today. We have a pretty basic morning routine: Dwight gets up, brings scout to me, brings a cup of milk, Scout and I cuddle and then we get up. Once we are up we kiss Daddy bye and then we eat breakfast which is followed by a messy diaper and a nap for Scout. Well today as Scout started his "messy diaper dance" I asked him if he wanted to go on the potty. We went to the bathroom and let him go poop in the potty - it was hysterical. He completed the mission and hopped down to view his awesomeness. He thought it was hysterical and I have never seen anyone so excited to flush the potty. We are not potty training but it was funny to watch!
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
best of luck! looks like you are of to a good start!
Sounds like a good start! I'm not anywhere near ready to start that with Brody yet!
Wow...that's pretty impressive!
Looks like Mr. Scout is getting ready for his brother. Maybe he thinks to be a big brother you need to wear underware? Wouldn't that be great? I bet he looked cute sitting on the big potty.
So proud of Scout!
And about that big boy room...Jody came over while I Was in the hospital and put together Payton's ... that makes Jody look awesome and me ...not so much...:)
Love you-
BJB
I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't getting their stuff done! I can't believe we only have 8 more weeks!
Post a Comment