Monday, September 10, 2007

News Flash!!!

Scout is taking his first nap in his Big Boy Bed!!! It was so cute to watch him try and figure out why he was in another room instead of his for naptime. I got on iTunes and made him his own playlist with Coldplay, some Disney songs, and some worship songs to sleep to - he heard the Coldplay and climbed right up on the bed. I laid down with him for about 5 minutes and he was out! We will see how long it actually lasts, and if he will ever do it again but for now we are super excited.
One of my goals was to have him in his big bed before Ryder got here, only because I didn't want to buy another crib - so it looks like we are on our way to accomplishing the goal!! YEAH!

7 comments:

Kendra said...

Congratulations!!! He's growing up way too fast . . .

Courtney said...

Go Scout! I really think they enjoy having room to spread out in a bigger bed. I hope it continues to go well!

Staci said...

Wow! You're awesome!

Kelly said...

Impressive!

Shannon said...

You are brave Tara! I don't want to buy another crib either, but I can't imagine putting Mallory in a big girl bed yet. She squirms EVERYWHERE!! Good job Scout!

Shelly said...

YAY SCOUT!!! I'm so proud of him! Hope it continues to go well. I have a feeling it will! love y'all--

Rachel said...

wow! please keep me posted on how it goes. i'm needing to transition ian to a 'big boy bed' before our second sweetie gets here in april.
i need all the pointers i can get!:)