Is it to early for me to start nesting?
Yesterday when Dwight got home I had sorted Scout's closet out, packed up clothes for Ryder, packed up toys to give away, and was wanting to go to Big Lots to get another container for baby clothes. And let me just say Scout's closet looks amazing. I don't know why but I kept almost every baby gift bag from my baby shower, thinking I might use them at some point. Well, some point has come and gone - I kept a few - but threw most of them out. I separated out newborn items that are not monogrammed so Ryder can use them and then put the monogrammed ones in a special bag for Scout's wife to have someday.
Here's the thing I didn't nest with Scout. Not even a little. I went shopping, but I never nested. I've heard that nesting happens right before you go into labor - I am soooo not ready for labor. I still have a toddler room to plan out - which I am thinking of football for Scout's room - and I need to clean out my closet!
See a whole list of things to do and what am I doing? Blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I nest the entire time I'm pregnant (between bouts of nausea). There is just so much to do!!! Way to go getting a head start!
I'm right with you with the whole nesting thing except that I am about to give birth. I've organized both kids' closets and the pantry. Nesting is the only time I organize anything so I may have to have more children to organize the rest of the house. The sonogram pictures turned out great. We're so happy for you three. Now Charlie will have another boy to play with.
I don't think I ever nested with Brody! I'd consider yourself lucky that you caught the nesting bug early!!!
that made me tired just reading it, which made me realize how tired matt must get when listening to all of my LISTS! good for you for getting all that done, but keep that little guy in the oven a little longer.
I never nested either. I do have a suggestion for you though. How about you come nest at my house? It could use a little organizing! : )
If nesting happens right before you go into labor then I should have had Annie two weeks ago. The nesting thing has gotten pretty intense around our house. I even found the need to trim the bushes. This need came at 7:30am one morning. Lets just say I woke Aric up with the hedge trimmers and I destroyed the bushes. I don't know how to trim bushes. At leaste they no longer hang over in my way to get in the garage. : )Too bad my husband is sad as his bushes got a really bad hair cut.
Post a Comment