Last night I was going through all of the pictures I had taken on vacations with Dwight. These were 3 of my favorites. The first is from the Eiffel Tower at night. The second is in St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City. The third is a night view, using the time elapsed feature, of the Colosseum in Rome.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You need to teach me how to convience a husband to go on cool vacations. We do not venture much past the farm for a fun "vacation". I love going places, but Aric just doesn't share my love. Cool pictures.
WOW! Am I behind on your blog! First of all, congratulations on Baby Ryder! I secretly (or not so secretly now) want only boys and no girls after realizing how much FUN they are. Ryder and Scout will be such great friends!
Your sneaking into concerts post cracked me up. I would be SO nervous. I don't think I could pull it off, but it sounds like fun!
You take cool pictures . . .and go on REALLY cool vacations!!!!
Post a Comment