Wade tagged me so here goes (hope I don't disappoint):
First memory - falling in our pool on my big wheel. I remember looking up seeing only water. This could explain my irrational fear of deep ends, oceans, and lakes.
First real kiss - hmmm... there were so many, but I think it was Carter Hatton
First concert - as a loyal Church of Christ parishioner it was Sandy Patti followed closely by Amy Grant
First love - a teddy bear my parents brought me from San Francisco, now it is Scout's bear
First crush - again there were so many, but the very first was probably Brian Lasiter. It was first grade and he was hot, but he had a thing for Erika
First thing you think in the morning - wait, what, where am I?????!?!?!?!
First book you remember loving - Roll of Thunder Hear my Cry. It still is one of my favorites, it is a great coming of age story and beautifully written.
First pet - Heather. This dog was AMAZING! Fetch, swim, play, sleep - she did it all with us.
First question you'll ask in heaven - "Can you explain the whole theory behind a giraffe? Because I don't get it."
First thing you think of when you hear the word vacation - when??
First best friend - Christianne Buuck, much like Wade's friend she had all of the She-ra action figures and she would share because she was an only child looking to play
Last time you dressed up - It was probably Maci's wedding
Last thing you ate - it was a $0.99 cheeseburger (which I didn't finish) and fries (also not finished) from Wendy's
Last CD you bought - what's a CD?
Last good book you read - Debutante Divorcee by Plum Sykes. I'm not really into serious literature these days.
Last time you cried - hello, I'm pregnant! when was I not crying?
Last time you told someone you loved them - when I tucked Scout into bed tonight
Last really funny thing you did - I went to a Pilates class, really you had to have been there but I'm three and a half months pregnant trying to keep up with some 16 year old instructor who can probably put both legs behind her head and not be sore the next day.
Last thing you watched on TV - Discovery Channel HD theatre about skiing and other winter activities in Whistler, BC, Canada.
I tag - Shelly and Courtney because I know they actually read my blog :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
hello, I'm pregnant! when was I not crying?
Ha! I've already forgotten about the pregnancy-induced-spontaneous-crying!
Those moments were always the most confusing to me as Kelly's husband because I kept thinking she was crying because of something I said and/or did.
But most times she was crying just because she saw a really good commercial on TV.
Great responses as always!
This post made me giggle . . you always make me giggle~
Hilarious! I posted mine. Your tag was good timing - I wasn't sure what to post today. :)
I just had a chance to catch up on your blog. I was thrilled to hear you were pregnant again. We must get together.
Carter Hatton, huh? I haven't thought about him in ages!
Way to go on actually going to Pilates classes while pregnant!
lol! "where am I?" Do you really think this...EVERY morning?!?!? lol!!!
update already... i'm interested in your life. only eight more days!! love you
Post a Comment