Thursday, June 21, 2007

Long time no see

Well we have been busy. We had Scout's first birthday and Father's Day all in the same weekend.

Scout's party was a blast - all of his closest friends came and he REALLY enjoyed his cake. And Dwight and I had a wonderful hanging out with our friends too!
Father's Day was fun too! We slept in and then Scout and I gave Dwight his first ever Father's Day gift. It was a new Under Armor golf shirt - he wore it to church and looked super cute. We went to lunch with my dad and then we drove around and looked at houses (one of Dwight's favorite things). All in all it was a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

Brooks Inc. said...

More pictures! More pictures!

You thought I was kidding...literally hung up the phone with you and clicked on the blog (my kids are asleep and Tony is at softball, hence my efficeincy.)

Scout is the cutest! Love the cake...So glad things are going well...Love you Goodwins!

BJB

Unknown said...

Oh my - I haven't had such a great giggle in a few days! Scout is so precious, but when I clicked over, I'm sorry, his little green face reminded me of my college days when we would use "mud masks". I don't even think they use those any more (hence, my old age), but it made me chuckle. So happy he had a great birthday!
Hugs!

Shelly said...

I love that boy! That was a YUMMY cake and a fabulous party. Love you guys--

Courtney said...

It was a great weekend! We saw y'all twice in two days - what could be better, huh? Scout eating that camo cake was the greatest. What an adorable guy!

The Sexy Knitter said...

Super cute phot of Scout! Congrats to Dwight on his first Father's Day!

Shauna said...

That is exactly how a first birhtday picture should look! Fabulous!