Here is what we have been up to since my last real post:
Adalyn came over to play!
And then Jack got to come over and play.


Adalyn came over to play!
Then we went to the park with Korben.
This is Scout saying bye to Mimi as she left for Africa.
I've learned to pull up on everything.

7 comments:
he.is.so.cute.
I love the pic of one sock on, one sock off. That is a common occurence in our house also!
i didn't know your Mom was going on the CBW trip - she gets to be with my sister-in-law! How neat (for both of them!). Your baby sure is a cute little social guy! I love the pic from the back of him pulling up - what a big boy . .
Hey Tara,
Its so good finding everyone here. I wanted to invite you to look at my new page. Its www.literallylogan.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Angela Logan
What cute pictures! I love these little boys! (and girls!)
Little cutie! I've been laughing about Scout chasing Little John, hoping he'd drop some pieces of his snickerdoodle! Anne Lebowitz! :)
the top picture looks like a little girl version of matt!!! how precious!!!! love the pictures and those babies!!! abs
Post a Comment