First - Scout is pulling himself forward, it is hysterical to watch.
Second - I am a huge fan of Celebrity Bakery, the Santa Barbara sandwich with the sauce on the side is amazing.
Third - I think the person that came up with the all in one Jiffy Lube is a genius. I can go to one place to get my tires rotated, oil change, state inspection, and air filter changed. Love it - thank you Mr. Jiffy Lube!!
Monday, January 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You need to video Scout and post it for us to see!!!
Scout is surely a mess, i surely love my second cousin lil' Scout. Sorry lil' BowWow and lil' Romeo for taking the lil' part, LOL! luv, Dana.
P.S. i just put my name in this message just in case it didn't show up as a link. I forgot what you told me at x'mas what to do to make my name show up since that one time it came back as anonymous.
Tara-
I feel a celebrity cafe date coming on very soon! I love Love LOVE that place...especially the fruit salad. Yum, Yum.
I can't wait to get my Wednesday dates with Scout back! I miss that little booger! He is growing up so fast! I can't wait to see his new tricks! love you--
ps. I totally share your warm fuzzies for Jiffy Lube!
Tara,
You crack me up!
You rave about both Celebrity & Mr. Jiffy Lube, of all things, in the same post! Not that I disagree. In fact, I've been known to bring my offices a box of Celebrity Bakery cookies from time to time!
W
Mmmmm...Celebrity Bakery! We don't have those in West Palm...
Scout sounds so cute! I got a glance of him over Thanksgiving (you had him on the back row @ Sunday night church but had to leave midway through), he is adorable!
Post a Comment