Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Good news

We got Scout's tests back yesterday and he is anemic. Which, considering all they tested him for, is the best news. This can be corrected, in most situations, with iron supplements. We are so thankful it is not a milk or gluten allergy.
So he started his medicine last night and he is taking it like a champ. We go back in a month to check his iron levels and make sure the medicine is working.
We thank you for your prayers and ask that you pray for continued health and a positive reaction to the medicine.

3 comments:

Brooks Inc. said...

Tara-

We are so thrilled with this news...We have been praying for precious Scout and anticipating the best news. Never thought I would be thankful someone has anemia...But compared with all the other alternatives...I am this time.


Sure love you Goodwins!

BJB

Kelly said...

That is good news!

Courtney said...

So glad to hear it! I'll be praying that even that smaller issue gets resolved quickly!