Monday, November 27, 2006

Ears and a prediction

So for the past week Scout has had a sniffly nose, then on Thursday he added a nasty cough to go with it. But even with both ailments he was really good over the holiday. I took him to the doctor today to get something for his cough. Well he has a cough, a runny nose and an ear infection!! Poor little guy. At first the nurse thought I was being super sensitive mom because Scout just sat there smiling at her. It was hysterical.
So now we are on 2 medications but at least he is sleeping.

And as for a prediction - - - I think that Lorenzo will pick Sadie.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Oh. I wanted him to pick Sadie too. I don't know why he picked Jen! Ugh. I even stayed up an hour past my bedtime to find out (our VCR is broken and we don't have TIVO or a DVR). So you think it'll last?