Ok first of all I hate the Bachelor. Why wouldn't he pick Sadie? She is pure, she is sweet, she is kind, she's funny, she's pretty. Idiot.
Second - as mad as I am maybe it was a good thing because Lorenzo's mom is a bit of a nut. I haven't seen hair like that since the '80's and palm reading? That could make any family holiday a little awkward.
All that to say bad choice Lorenzo (just in case he is reading my blog)
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I really thought he would pick Sadie too. I'm glad he didn't though b/c she will find someone SO much better for her and whose parents are into the Lord and not palm reading and astrology. That was weird! Glad to know I'm not the only one who gets hooked on that stupid show. I think that will be my last season. Hold me to that. :) Hope Scout is feeling better!! He's incredible. You'd never know his ear was hurting in the day we were with y'all. Love ya--
I wanted him to pick Sadie...yet I didn't want him to b/c I didn't really think she'd fit in with his family. Besides...if she's a believe why wouldn't she be searching for someone who is dedicated to the Lord?
I thought he was going to pick Sadie too! I just knew it was going to be her. I will be so surprised if it lasts with Him and Jenn. I agree about Sadie fitting into that family. I don't really see it happening. I only watched the last two episodes this season. I don't ever watch every week because I get so beaten down by the way the girls act. In those last two shows I just really grew to like Sadie. She will find someone that is perfect for her I just know it.
I decided you are one of the funniest writers in the blog world. I laugh in every one of your posts (usually you say at least one funny thing if not more). And then it feels sort of like I got to hang out with Tara! Hope all is well!!!
Post a Comment