I love my niece Hayley. This is a picture of her trying to sit in Scout's carseat. The funny thing is that she used to have the exact same one and so she kept saying "my seat." And it was adorable when I would say, "no, it's Scout's seat," she would say, "Scout's seat?" like why would he have my seat? I mean I really love this kid. I love the way she says guacomole (mole), I love the way she says enchilada (lalada). I love her hair, it so crazy curly and when it falls in her eyes it is so cute. I love that when I used to walk in the room she woudl say "purse, purse" and reach for my purse so she could clean it out for me. I love that she knows that Dwight and I go together. She can do all of the couples in her family - Poppy and Mimi, Abby and Griffin, Dight (Dwight is a little to hard) and Tata (never really made it to Tara), Matt and Aly - and she knows all of Shelly's family too! It's so adorable. When she she's Poppy she asks where's Mimi and when she sees Mimi she asks where's Poppy.
Our sweet little niece turns 2 really soon and I can't believe it. She is such a joy in our lives and we are huge Hayley fans. Happy early birthday Hayley - we love you!!

3 comments:
There's no one quite like a doting aunt! I know Shelly agrees with me that you aunties are some of the great blessings in our lives when those kids start coming along! What a blessing for Hayley to have so many people who love her so dearly.
I just can't believe that Hayley is almost two! Your family has exploded in the baby dept. in the past two years. That is so great all the kids are so close in age. I just love Hayley and all that hair! It's so great!
Awwww! How sweet! I was like, "That looks like. . . it IS Hayley!!" She loves you guys too. Looking forward to hopefully having another get together before too long. You are such a wonderful aunt and uncle. Love you so much--
Post a Comment