Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Graduate


Today Dwight graduated from the University of North Texas with his masters of educational administration. We could not be more proud of him and he looked so cute in his graduation getup.
As for the ceremony it was nothing like an ACU graduation - I can't imagine not singing The Lord Bless You and Keep You but no one stood up and joined arms to sing. There were people with air horns and others just kept walking all around during the ceremony. It was insane! I never realized what a special little place ACU was until today. As a matter of fact there wasn't even a prayer, not a moment of silence, nothing. Crazy, huh?
With all of that going on I still looked really cute. I found a necklace that one of my cousins gave me for my high school graduation (nearly 10 years ago) and I finally wore it. It is soo cute. And I wore my new Target gold shoes, totally killer. No purse to this event and we didn't sit on the back row, I felt nursing during graduation might be a bit inappropriate.
Hope you had a great day!

3 comments:

Staci said...

You crack me up! I'm glad that you looked cute...even though the ceremony was different than you expected ;)

Courtney said...

You are hilarious. Huge congratulations to Dwight!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your husband!!!

Ironically, we went to Oklahoma Chirstian & my husband will graduate in December with his master's in Educational Administration from SNU!

Scout is a cutie!!