Monday, July 17, 2006

My New Favorite Things

My favorite things used to be shoe shopping at Nordstoms, staying up late watching movies with Dwight and eating out - boy things can really change in 3 weeks. Right now is my favorite thing...it is nap time at my house and my 2 favorite people in all of the world are asleep. Dwight is asleep on the couch. He actually worked really hard today, he got a new tire for my car, washed my car, helped clean out my parent's garage and picked up Papa Murphy's for dinner. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. And my other favorite little man is asleep. Scout has just eaten and is curled up on my chest and is fast asleep. I love it when he sleeps, he is all scrunched up and cozy - he takes deep breaths and just sort of melts into me. This is my new favorite thing, I can't think of anything better in the whole wide world.

6 comments:

christine pinson said...

isn't it amazing how fast things can change...and isn't it fun to have two men in your house to adore?!
i am so glad you are blogging...i can't believe i didn't know it all this time...i'm an addict to reading blogs, so here's another to add to my list!

i have had a gift for you forever, and one to give you from my mom (oops!) i wasn't able to come to your shower, and i keep forgetting to bring it to church with me...so i need to find you sometime, or drop it by your house whenever it might be convenient...i hope you are doing well...we're so happy for you guys!

Shelly said...

It is wild how the interests and priorities in our lives do a major shift when these little ones arrive. I know you are soaking up every second. I can't believe we're almost halfway through Jack's first year!! Love you--

Julie said...

Those are the best things in the world aren't they??? I second all of the above, and would add in when I get a nap along with them. So great!

Staci said...

I can't wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»