Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Home Alone

Ok so today was my first day at the house by myself. I was very nervous. Up until now Dwight has been home and has been the biggest help ever. Dwight takes Scout after his 8 am feeding so I can go back to sleep, it makes life much easier. He is also there to watch Scout when I am in the tub or getting ready for the day - he just makes life much easier.
Well today Dwight had to go into work and you know what? I survived. I actually got to take a bath and fix my hair! I bathed Scout, fixed lunch for me and Dwight (he came home for lunch) and I have to say I look really cute today. For the first time I feel like a real stay at home mom, I did it. It was the best feeling ever, I thought about putting on my pearls and calling myself June Cleaver.
This is a picture of Scout's face when I told him it was just the 2 of us today!



Also today my Aunt Linda and cousin Dana came over to see Scout for the first time. He was really well behaved for them.

7 comments:

Staci said...

You had me LOL with the pic of Scout's reaction to being home alone with you! Congrats on making it thru the first day :)

Shelly said...

Congratulations! That picture of Scout is priceless. Hope you enjoy your time with Richard and Jan! We'll play soon. Love ya--

Julie said...

Dana looks like she'll be a great second cousin! Or first cousin once removed....which one is it??? I can't ever remember. Anyways...he's so cute and I am sure his mommy looked even cuter today!

Anonymous said...

Julie, yes i'd be second cousin to Scout since Tara is my first or one of my first cousins. I have several on my dads side. Tara, i just wanted to thank you for inviting mom and i over the other day, Scout is just precious and of course Dwight made over, he's such an angel and yes he was very well behaved the other day while mom and i were over at your house the other day. I can not wait to print my pictures from the other day up off my picture printer soon after i get another set of printer paper.

Kendra said...

Very sweet, Tara - you've got one sweet little punkin' there. Congratulations on being such a great new mommy! I need to know where to get these SPANX things?? After 3 babies, I'm looser than a goose!! Eek!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»