A weird thing happened as I was leaving my parent's house last night. They have a calendar hanging in the garage to keep track of everyone's comings and goings. My sister pointed out that Sunday will be her second anniversary - and then for a second we both looked at the calendar and realized that today is the 2 year anniversary of Tra's diagnosis. It was weird to think that 2 years ago he was diagnosed with cancer. Things have really changed since then. Not only has he made a miraculous recovery but he and his wife have an almost 6 month old little boy. It amazes me everyday how good God has been to our family. Even in the midst of a huge struggle he gave us hope of new life.
July 14th will always be a day I remember as probably the scariest day ever but it will also remind me that God is stronger than anything I could ever be scared of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment