Sunday, July 23, 2006

Game Day

As long as I can remember Sundays have been Dad's day to control the remote and settle in for his favorite game. The oldest game in the world - Golf. I love Sunday golf. The announcers voices are so monotone and boring that they can lull anyone right to sleep. It is the perfect nap opportunity - slow voices draw you in to sleep, you are full from lunch after church. It doesn't get any better than a Sunday nap listening to golf. And it seems that the tradition will be carried on in our home. Today Dwight is watching the British Open and I am barely able to keep my eyes open, Scout is already down for the count. This is the best part about golf, it can put me to sleep in 5 minutes flat. So now I am headed to my bed.

4 comments:

Staci said...

I'm right there with ya! Mike loves watching golf on TV (not to mention playing it)! It's the BEST thing to have on tv for a Sunday afternoon nap ;)

suzspeaks said...

we love our Sunday golf too. We DVR'd the British Open & watched(napped) it yesterday afternoon~

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan either of golf, of course as you know Tara, i'm a huge fan of baseball, the Texas Rangers Baseball team all the way, LETS GO RANGERS!

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»