Hi! My name is Tara, I own this blog. I have been ignoring it, I'm sorry. But for real we have been up to so much it has been ridiculous!
We bought a new house, then we listed our house for sale - have you ever tried to show a house that has 3 little kids living in it??!?! KILL ME! But God was gracious and provided a buyer within a month and so we now live in the new house. WE started BSF - love it. I teach in the toddlers class, so cute. We have a little story time with them, song and scripture and then we pray over each child. I mean for real it is just adorable. The boys are going to school on Thursdays and I try to get a handle on the crazy that is our lives right now! So I will get back to blogging - at some point!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my goodness I can't believe you guys have moved already!!! I have been meaning to ask you about your house and how things were going. Infact I started to Wednesday, but thought I should choose a time when you weren't in charge of little children. :) Can't wait to hear all about it!! So excited for you.
I am personally excited you are Spencer's teacher. Thanks for taking care of him and teaching him all about the deep meanings of Isaiah!! :)
Welcome back friend....I've missed you!! :)
Well-done and Merry Christmas to you and family, Tara.
Cute kids.
Russ:)
I've written in a lot of your articles that investigation will be the important in my opinion.
brautkleider
Post a Comment