I mean I know a good chicken salad sandwich when I eat it. I don't like apples or any other crazy fruit in mine, don't make it with mustard 'cause that is just wrong, and for sure don't add nuts. So lately we've been smoking a full chicken on our Big Green Egg (which is a whole other post in itself) and we have some leftover after dinner. I mean what do you do with just enough chicken but not tons?? You make CHIKEN SALAD!!
So tonight I added in a bunch of other stuff just to mix it up here is the recipe and really it rocked my world.
2 cups of cooked chicken - torn into small pieces
1/4 cup mayo
2 tbsp of chopped red onion
1 tbsp of pickle relish
1 tbsp of Stubbs Spicy BBQ Sauce
1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper
1 boiled egg - shopped
Serve on toasted bread or lettuce but really you will thank me later!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AMAZING!
Post a Comment