But without further ado here are pictures of our baby girl and the fun surrounding her birth.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Baby Liza is here
Ok so really she's been here for almost a week but I've been a little busy trying to recover. I have promised my husband, my family, and myself that this time I would take it slow and make sure that I was okay before I did anything major - so I am.
But without further ado here are pictures of our baby girl and the fun surrounding her birth.








But without further ado here are pictures of our baby girl and the fun surrounding her birth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love it! Kailey has talked and talked about "sweet baby Liza!" SO glad we got to come see you! Take care and rest! Love you guys!
What sweet sweet pictures! Take it easy girl... as easy as you can with three little ones now :)
Congrats Tara! She's beautiful! I bet you are having fun dressing her up:)
Love my Liza!! I can't wait to see her again!! (and the rest of you!)
Congratulations.:)
Post a Comment