I'm starving but nauseated at the same time. I'm trying to do better about my weight gain, which if I can't eat is going to be very easy. But I have found a snack that is yummy, flavorful, and somewhat healthy! Carrot sticks and hummus. Yummy! I mean come on I'm eating carrots, this hummus stuff must be good. But seriously so yummy and highly recommend it for anyone.
That said - when you got pregnant with your third did you feel like you started showing like immediately? I mean not that I'm showing, umm or anything, but I was just curious - you know for a friend of mine :)
Monday, June 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yes, Kristen and I were joking that by your third baby you take the pregnancy test and then the next day your in your maternity clothes.
Congratulations! So happy for you guys! Love you!!!
YES. Showing (it felt like) by, oh, week 4 maybe?? I'll try the carrots and hummus (sp??) thing . . .to help loose my baby weight that I gained with my 3rd . . .3 1/2 years ago!! Yikes!
I so felt that way with this third pregnancy... I feel like I'm showing now at 5 months the way I was at 7-8 months with the boys... you're so cute pregnant though, so I wouldn't give it a second thought!
'Yummy! I mean come on I'm eating carrots, this hummus stuff must be good.'
I am fine with raw carrots, but cooked ones are 'evil' to me.
Happy Sunday to you and family.:)
Post a Comment