Thursday, June 04, 2009

Mad Skillz

There aren't many things in life that I came claim that I am good at. Eating Pop Tarts and pizza - I am good at that. Talking on my cell phone - I am a total champ. But yesterday my ob/gyn confirmed another of my "mad skills." I can tell that I am pregnant super early.
Today I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant. My first doctors appointment was 2 weeks ago when I was 3 weeks pregnant. I have had 3 sonograms, basically we have seen this kid since he/she was a zygote. My doctor asked how we (he likes to include Dwight in the process, its kind of sweet) knew we were pregnant so early. Are you ready for the secret of my genius?? My legs twitch when I go to bed. No other time do my legs twitch, only when I'm pregnant. The Saturday before I took a pregnancy test I told Dwight that my legs had been twitching the night before like they did when I was pregnant with the boys. A slight look of panic passed through his face when he asked, "Are you pregnant?" I totally was. So there you have it. My newest skill is early pregnancy detection. Fascinating, I know.

and now because a post with pics is always better -





4 comments:

Chris and Amanda said...

Noted. Just in case I ever feel twitching! Congrats again :)

Jennifer said...

Leg twitches. That's awesome.

Randi Freeby said...

I am just so happy your leg is twitching and not mine (at least not right now.) Anyway, I love this pic of you and Ryder. It is sooooo cute. Keep us posted on the pregnancy.

Kendra said...

This is hysterical. Amazing that you picked up on your "twitch" thing, too!