Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Radio Silence

I stink at keeping secrets. Don't tell me if you don't want the world to know.
That being said - I have been on blog "radio silence" for the last 2 weeks because I have been DYING to tell everyone that we are PREGNANT!!! But I wanted to see my doctor first and make sure everything was ok.

So now I can officially tell everyone -- I'M PREGNANT!!!!!

15 comments:

Kelly said...

How exciting...congratulations!!!!

Amanda said...

CONGRATS!! Woot! I would've told you congrats in person at church tonight if you hadn't been on radio silence. :)

Chesley said...

I said something to Shelly about it yesterday and I was hoping it would be soon!
She kept your secret really well.
Congrats to you and all of your boys!!!

Unknown said...

Yea!!!! i am soo happy for you :-)

Kendra said...

YAY!!! Between you, Ally and Shelly, the Willbanks house will be a rockin' grandbaby place at family gatherings!!

Chris and Amanda said...

Awesome! I saw it on FB, but needed to comment here as well and tell you how wonderful that is!!!

Natalie said...

Yahoo! Here's to the Fabulous Five!!!

Randi Freeby said...

So happy for you!!!

Unknown said...

I already said it on Facebook, but I will say it again: Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

Carolyn said...

What great news!! Congratulations!!!

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!! You'll be going through this one without me:) Can't wait to see if Scout and Ryder have a sister or brother!

amerriman said...

Yea, I am so happy for you!

Jennifer said...

YAY!! That's fantastic!

Jennifer K said...

Congrats!!! That is very exciting!

Staci said...

Congrats! Exciting news!!