Sunday, April 05, 2009

Whew~

Well it's official, my baby sister is married. Last weekend Abby and Ryan got married in what was possibly the most beautiful, fun, awesome, yummy, cool wedding ever! Both the boys were in it and Ryder is the only kid that made it down the aisle not running or crying, who would have thought that? Everyone was awesome. Abby was GORGEOUS! And at the reception there was a photo booth - and if you know me you know that I am one for a good photo booth. Abs and Ryan got back yesterday and spent the night at my parent's house before driving home their new home. This morning my other sister, Aly, called my dad and said, "Hurry Dad! Ryan spent the night in Abby's room and if you run you can still catch him." Oh the weirdness of your first night in the same room at your in-laws house!
I totally forgot my camera but here are a few of my faves from the big day:















Favorite story from the wedding:
My mom's parents were unable to attend for health reasons - my precious husband put a webcam up in the stained glass window (see above) and pointed it right where Abby and Ryan would be standing. He then linked it into a live video feed so that my grandparents could log on and watch the wedding LIVE!!! How fun is that? After the wedding we all stood staring at the window and talking to it - we called them because they could hear us but we couldn't hear them. They got to see Abby in her dress, see her walk down the aisle and really had the best seats in the house. Nothing beats an lazy boy and comfy clothes to watch a wedding.

2 comments:

Chesley said...

I LOVE A's bridal portrait! Beautiful!!! LOVE your mom in red! HOT! Oh, and LOVED your hair!

Ryder is just precious in his outfit walking down the aisle. I did love how Scout chose to be different and take the long outside route to the front. :)He cracked me up "momma, momma, momma".

Randi Freeby said...

I love these pics. I agree it looks like one of the most beautiful weddings I have seen. The place looks beautiful but all of you were even more beautiful. What a fun memory! I am so happy for Abby.