Thursday, April 09, 2009

Abby's Wedding

Ok here is the highlights video from the videographer! So fun..

http://michaelandladonna.com/?p=117

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, Wow. I'm speechless. That is the single best wedding video I've even seen. A beautiful bride, a beautiful occasion and the words of your Dad gave me chills. AWESOME!

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness! It's like it's from a movie. What fun! And you were such a sweet, beaming sister!

Randi Freeby said...

I love it! I cannot believe that right before our eyes Abby has grown into such a beautiful woman. It brought me back to times of her sneaking into the room where you and I were and wanting to tag along. I was always glad when she did. She is a beautiful woman inside and out and I am so happy for her and for your whole family at how happy she is.

Chesley said...

Um, tears Tara! AND I DON"T CRY!

I just really want to watch it again and again! This also makes me want to do my whole wedding again. I just love this video! It's probably good I won't be seeing the entire thing because I would be a sobbing mess!

laura said...

What a beautiful day... a beautiful bride... a beautiful family! And it looks like it really was alot of fun along the way :)