So a few months ago we talked about my really cute purse that had turned into a "mom bag." Well since then my parents bought all of the girls (Shelly, Aly, Abby, and Me) a new cool purse. I had such high hopes for this bag, it was to slender to become a mom bag, it was to cute to become a mom bag, boy was I wrong. So here of the contents of my "no longer slender used to be a cute purse but is now a mom bag."
- cute red wallet
- Bible
- notes from BSF class
- 2 children's lessons from BSF (one is for Shelly's kids)
- my new lesson for BSF next week
- raisins
- lip gloss from elf.com
- packet of fruit snacks
- RSVP card to my sister's wedding, this weekend oops!
- 2 pacifiers
- 2 hair rubber bands
- 1 Hershey kiss
- ticket stub from the movie Doubt
- receipt for shoes for the above mentioned wedding
- little pull ticket number from my trip to the DMV
- room key for our hotel from Aspen, from before Thanksgiving
- new sunglasses
- check book
- gum
- BSF nametag
- wallet sized picture book of Scout and Ryder
- super cute magnetic notepad (Thanks Karen!)
- 3 crayolas from Texas Roadhouse
- VOJO extreme energy mints
- baby Einstein mirror from the floor play mat
- 2 Lighting McQueen's
- dental floss
- baby food jar of prunes (not sure the last time I fed Ryder baby food but oh well)
- hand lotion
- coupon for a free ice cream cone at McDonalds
- 4 pens
- baby fingernail clippers
Not as bad as last time, but there is still room for improvement.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have 4 purses going right now that I really need to clean out. I rotate day to day and they are all a mess. You would think this would help me have a clean one but no.
I love the baby food in yours. That's greatness! Can't wait for tomorrow! Happy Wedding day!!! I am actually thinking of sporting purse #5.
I have heard that there might be some B Spears tickets in there now. I hope you have a fabulous time. I cannot imagine a concert of hers without you there. Perfect!
Much better this time! This is a really weakness for me - when one gets too heavy, i get all the change out of the bottom of it and start filling up a new one - no wonder i have back issues!
I am loving all the pictures of Abby's wedding! Her table flowers from the reception are almost identical to some I did for a wedding last year (except they had a little pink in them!). They were some of my favorites to do, because I got to design them and do whatever I wanted - and I am a big fan of different heights of arrgs. on tables. Also...need photos for baby dedication - you know your daddy is doing the blessing and Ryder must be in the slide show!!!! Hugs!
Post a Comment