So Dwight is going to a work convention that is called Computer Educators Association. Sounds fun right? He works with computers helping teachers integrate technology into their classrooms, a really cool deal and he loves what he does so its a win win.
Ok, today he calls and is so excited. His coworkers tell him they have received postcards in the mail to get free stuff at the convention. Dwight wanted to know if his postcards had arrived. As keeper of the mail it is my job to sort, throw away, or distribute the mail within our household. I have seen said postcards come across our thresh hold, but assuming they were just junk mail, I threw them in the "out box." Oops. Dwight was slightly irritated but shrugged it off as any good and decent husband would. But I couldn't stop thinking about it. This is a computer convention. This is 2009. Why are technology companies sending postcards?? Why wouldn't they send an email? Hello?? I called Dwight and he didn't seem as amused as me. But really why wouldn't they email? They would save on postage and paper. I don't want to say I am smarter than the people at the computer convention but that is the way things are starting to look.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are WAY smarter!!
I agree. You are way smarter. That makes me proud!
Post a Comment