Dwight's cousin Leslee tagged me - and really she might be one of my all time favorite Goodwin family relatives, she and I just think alike.
So here it goes:
4 things I did yesterday - went to church, had the spicy chicken go wrap from Wendy's, shaved my legs, and drove the babysitter home
4 things on my wish list - louis vuitton diaper bag, diamond earrings, a person to come to my house everyday to blow dry my hair, and black Ugg boots
4 things I look forward to - my sister's wedding, having another baby (we're not pregnant but I love being pregnant), New Year's Eve, the arrival of baby Mallory (Shelly's baby)
4 restaurants I like - Pappadeaux's, La Madeline, McDonalds, and Red Lobster
4 favorite TV shows - Law and Order SVU, Grey's Anatomy, The Hills, and Saturday Night Live
4 people I tag - Kristen D., Rebecca T., Chris B., and Kristin H.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh how we love Pappadaeux's and La Madeline! We try to get as much of it as possible anytime we are in TX. Next time you are there eat something fantastic for me!
Is that me? I miss seeing you in class. Apparently we alternate Sundays that we miss. You guys have definitely got to bring your kiddos over soon.
McDonalds? Really? Good thing your cool points are so way up there with me, this does not have significant negative impacts to our friendship.
OH WOW!!my frist time to be tagged and I sooo do not even know how to do this right :-( but I will try. Thank you!!!
I love La Madeleine! Ate there today with my Emily! And, Scout's haircut...adorable! I miss my little Goodwins! Hugs!
Thanks for doing the tag ... SORRY I loved reading it and your blog!! u 2 r my fav!!hope to see you soon
Thanks for doing the tag ... SORRY I loved reading it and your blog!! u 2 r my fav!!hope to see you soon
Post a Comment