Thursday, September 04, 2008
I went to the hospital today to visit a friend. I parked in the parking garage and proceeded to the elevator. When I turned to double check what floor I was on there was a huge picture of a cow staring at me. Instead of floor numbers this garage would rather be associated with longhorns, bobcats, rattle snakes, and other indiginous Texas animals. Hey - if I can't remember the number 3 - trust me there is no way I am going to remember that I parked on the "longhorn level" I mean really - let's use our creativity elsewhere. It's a garage, give the level numbers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like the idea of the pictures! During our meetings the first week of school, instea of breaking us up into groups using numbers or letters, they staple candy bars to the schedule, and all of the people with Snickers follow one schedule, while people with reeses follow another, and so on.
You must have been at Harris ;) lol
Post a Comment