I am deathly afraid of large bodies of water. When I large bodies of water I pretty much mean anything bigger than a kiddie pool. And you can forget swimming after dark, I don't care if it is a swimming pool and there is no way a shark can come up the drain - I'm out.
The other day I was explaining to Courtney that I really have issues with going on a cruise because what if a ginormous great white took out the boat (much like what happened in Jaws). I know it is irrational, I know there is no way a shark could take out a cruise ship, I know there aren't sharks in my swimming pool or in lakes but really I'm out.
I have no reason to be afraid of the water, no tragedy, no life altering event but it seriously can give me panic attacks if I think about it.
There you go - story #2.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jaws has probably done a decent amount over the last few decades to keep some persons away from oceans and beaches. I hope you can enjoy water and even ocean water soon.
Russ:)
You were cracking me up talking about how a shark could take out a cruise ship!!!
Post a Comment