Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Scout's new favorite snack is Jello. My new favorite thing is to watch Scout eat Jello - its hysterical.

























This is Allison and her little boy. She has another son Scout's age. Its a blast to have a friend that can relate to everything I am going through.


Dwight took this with his cellphone - aren't they cute??

Scout is trying out for the ACU golf team so we have been practicing carrying the golf bag around.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shelly said...

What a big boy! Love the golf bag---too fun! That Ryder is the cutest little guy. Looking forward to Sunday lunch! Love ya--

Kelly said...

Great pictures...too cute!

Unknown said...

Scout cracks me up!!!! I saw him on Sunday and he looked so very precious! Thanks for dressing him in those cute outfits - I just love a little boy in a little john-john suit! And the golf thing looks totally natural!
Hugs!
(don't forget to send me pictures for Baby Dedication!)