Friday, January 25, 2008

Sip and See

This past weekend was my Sip and See - it was all of my dearest friends coming together to celebrate Ryder. It was so much fun. It was on Saturday morning so it was super relaxed, come in your pj's type of affair. It started with a sweet moment of prayer and delicious breakfast foods. It ended with us sitting around laughing and just having a relaxing morning. It was perfect!!

I think they look so much alike - same cheeks, nose, and eyes - they are adorable!
But they're cousins, identical cousins. (Theme song from the Patty Duke Show)


The Girls - my mom, younger sister Aly, me, older sister Shelly


Me and Ryder with Dwight's sis, Stephenie


Adalyn was wiped out!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I LOVE the cousin picture--they do look so much alike. I know that cousin song too---it will be in my head for the remainder of the day. I welcome that catchy tune over the Wiggles any day! : )
love you--

Shannon said...

You look great Tara! It sounds like a fun day!

I was singing along to the Patty Duke song...I loved that show!!

Chesley said...

That is great of Adalyn! I think I pulled a stitch laughing! That girl is out!
Glad you had a good time at your shower.